Feed this overdrive pedal into a guitar amp with a good clean channel and instantly transform it into the classic 1968 Marshall Plexi.
· True Bypass overdrive pedal
· Marshall Plexi emulation in a guitar pedal
· Fully discrete circuitry. JFETs utilized to mimic tubes
· Fully adjustable level, master level, bass, mid, treble and gain makes this a flexible overdrive pedal
· Wide gain adjustment range - goes from almost clean to heavy rock distortion
· Runs on a Boss style 9v adapter (not included)
· High quality parts used throughout (Vishay metalized film capacitors, tight tolerance resistors)
· Silver solder and military spec wire
· Handmade to your specifications (paint)
For the 9V DC Jack, this unit requires a 9V DC adapter with a Boss/Ibanez style 2.1mm barrel plug (not included).